ALERT : Happy Thanksgiving! Kettering University will be closed on Thursday, November 26 and Friday November 27 for the Thanksgiving holiday.

OSR Hiring & Compensation Resources

"The Power of Your vote" by Tina Barton - Presented by Delta Tau Delta

Guest speaker Tina Barton will touch on some of her experience in local politics, as well as how large of a role the voter plays in our elections. Come join us in room 2-225 AB, during lunch hour. Food will be provided.

Tina Barton is currently running for Oakland County Clerk and is looking forward to speaking to Kettering students. All available students are encouraged to come check out this free presentation, get some food, and learn about the power of your vote.

OSR Research Employee Classifications


If you have a sponsored contract or grant and wish to hire an employee to work on the project, the OSR Research Employee Classifications will describe to you the types of classifications and pay ranges available. Please complete the Request for Research Funded Employee form and submit to Employee requests must be submitted to the OSR at least 10 days prior to the requested start date of the employee.