1. What activities are/were you involved in a Kettering and in high school?
In high school I was very involved in student government and in National Honor Society. I held a position all four years of high school for Student Government. I was also played many different recreational sports so I stayed active.
2. What is the one trait you want people to know you for?
I want people to know about my accountability. A friend of mine asked me to run for student senate and I told him I would, so here I am filling out this form.
3. What is your favorite quote/saying(s)?
Rise and rise again until lambs become lions
4. What do you think can be improved at Kettering and what steps will you take to accomplish this improvement?
One thing I would like to do is make things that are only accessible to upper level students accessible to lower level students. Mainly, the thesis project. Some students, such as myself, may have their thesis thought out and planned but cannot do anything about it because they are not a senior or junior. In order to get my thesis approved now I have to find the PTA form and then find a prof to sponsor it. Instead of using KU quest.
5. What has been your biggest success and failure? What have you learned from them?
One of my biggest success was coming in second in the world for competitive archery. Archery was a large part of my life and has taught me to be very humble and also outgoing, which has helped me tremendously throughout my life thus far. My largest failure was when I quit my last co-op. I have never quit a job or really anything in my life whether I like it or not so quitting what job was a very hard thing to do.
6. What is your motivation for wanting to represent the student body via Student Senate?
My motivation to join Student Senate is to help make a difference at Kettering whether it be big or small.