1. What activities are/were you involved in at Kettering and in high school? (list academic year, as well as any positions you may have held in any organization)
Thespian Society ’07-’11 position: Student Director
National Honors Society ’09-’11
Alpha Sigma Alpha Sorority ’12- current
2. What is the one trait you want people to know you for?
I want people to know me for my honesty and always keeping my word.
3. What is your favorite quote/saying(s)?
“There are no shortcuts to anywhere worth going”
4. What do you think can be improved at Kettering and what steps will you take to accomplish this improvement?
There’s always room for improvement, and I think communication between students could be improved. I will take any steps necessary to complete an improvement for Kettering and I intend on making this happen by participating on the campus improvement committee .
5. What has been your biggest success and failure? What have you learned from them?
My biggest success is that I can honestly say I’ve stayed true to who I am and lived true to my morals and values. I stick to what I believe is right and don’t let people pressure me. My greatest failure would be that sometimes I’m too silly or goofy.
6. What is your motivation for wanting to represent the student body via Student Senate?
My motivation for wanting to be the Junior representative is wanting to be more involved on campus and growing closer to my class and university. I had a great year being the sophomore rep and I would like to continue serving on senate.