The University Faculty Laptop Deployment is in process for two final depts. Dr Ryan was among the first to receive her new laptop.
Welcome! Our pages and menu items have been updated. Please look at the left-hand column to find additonal options listed under each heading.
Autodesk Inc a leader in 3D design, engineering and entertainment software supports the student community by providing free software to students and educators.
I hope you are having an excellent work term experience. This is a reminder that when you return to campus for your academic term you will be attending a mandatory Cooperative Education Reflection Session (Named WEXP 200 or WEXP 300).
The Registrar’s Office will begin registering students for Work-Term Reflection Sessions in the very near future, so when you view your schedule you will see either WEXP 200 or WEXP 300. Although this looks like an on-going class, it is really a one- time, two- hour session held only during the second week of each school term.
The Work-Term Reflection session is a discussion which will help you to:
- Learn from your co-op experience and from your classmates’ experiences, too.
- Identify and respond to opportunities for leadership roles.
- Navigate professional work place dynamics.
Your Work-Term Reflection will be facilitated by a co-op manager/educator, a faculty member and an upperclassman peer mentor. As you're aware, cooperative education at Kettering University is a mandatory requirement for successful graduation, and this mandatory session will assist with your overall learning process and performance enhancement.
If your selected section of WEXP 200 or WEXP 300 causes a hardship for your schedule and you need to change the day or time, send an email to email@example.com
or stop in the Registrar’s Office for assistance when you return.
If you have any questions about this session and how it will provide you with meaningful insights that will help you be successful, please contact me, Dr. Robert Simpson, Provost and Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs at firstname.lastname@example.org
. All Work-Term Reflections are under my direction. I am very much looking forward to working with you.
Robert L. Simpson, Provost
Undergraduate mid-term grades for winter 2014 are due Monday, February 24, 2014 at 12:00 p.m.
Undergraduate and Graduate final grades for winter 2014 are due Friday, April 4, 2014 at 12:00 p.m. and will be posted to Banner, and available, on Monday, April 7, 2014.
The top 25 most commonly used and worst passwords of 2013 have been released.
Kettering employees are eligible to participate in Microsoft's Software Assurance Home Use Program (HUP).
This program enables you to obtain a licensed copy of the Microsoft® Office desktop applications to install and use on your home computer at a fraction of the full retail cost. You may continue using HUP software while you are under our employment and as long as the corresponding software you use at work has active Software Assurance coverage.
To access the Microsoft Home Use Program Web site:
- Go to the Microsoft Home Use program webpage.
- On the main webpage you will be prompted to “Select your country of residence from the list below”. The country you select indicates where you want your order to be shipped (download digital option is available) and the language for viewing the order website.
- Enter your Kettering University e-mail address and insert the University HUP program code which may be obtained by contacting the IT Help Desk at email@example.com or by phone at (810) 237-8324.
- Place your order online, and it will be shipped to the location you have chosen. Please note that a fulfillment fee will be charged to cover packaging, shipping, and handling costs.
Note: The Microsoft HUP program code is assigned to our organization for our sole use in accessing this site. You may not share this number with anyone outside of Kettering University.
Please contact the Technology Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at extension 8324 if you have any questions.
If you install the new JAVA software update version 7.51 or greater, security settings on your computer need to be adjusted to work with Banner. Contact Help Desk for assistance!
We recently received Board of Trustees approval of our updated official University seal.