F-1 Student Visa


Co-op for the F-1 Visa

The F-1 visa regulations do not allow you to work off-campus in the United States until you have been on F-1 visa status for one full academic year. You may be employed on-campus up to a maximum of 20 hours per week.


Important Notes about the F-1 visa

If you attend high school or a college/university in the United States and have received an official letter of acceptance to Kettering University stating you satisfied all requirements for admission, you will complete a Transfer of I-20 form for processing from Kettering University.