The scholarships below cannot be combined. For additional scholarship opportunities, please see information on FIRST or VEX Robotics scholarships.
International Student Merit Scholarship
- $2,500 - $15,500 USD per academic year
- All Freshman international applicants are automatically reviewed upon admission and may be eligible for this scholarship based on SAT or ACT scores. No separate application is necessary.
Kettering World Scholarship
- $2,500 - $7,500 USD per academic year
- All international applicants are automatically considered upon admission. No separate application is necessary
Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship
Transfer students who meet the following criteria are eligible to receive a $15,000 USD annual scholarship award:
- Phi Theta Kappa Member
- Minimum of 30 credit hours
- Minimum GPA of 3.50
External Scholarship Opportunities
There are several reliable search services for international students relative to funding a U.S. education. View the following websites for further information:
Kettering University On-Campus Employment
International students seeking on-campus employment may view job postings on the job posting board in the Campus Center. On-campus jobs supplement other resources by covering things like entertainment and other related minimal personal expenses.