Manufacturing Engineering Concentration
The MSE – Manufacturing Engineering program prepares you to be a technical leader in the vast world of manufacturing. You will develop skills and knowledge in advanced topical areas that are critical to the engineer.
Completion of 40 credits.
- ORTN-600 Graduate Orientation (no credit course)
Select ten of the following offerings.
- IME-563 Safety & Human Factors
- IME-564 Ethics & Practice of Engineering
- Advanced Materials Elective
- Management Elective
- Manufacturing Process Elective(s)
- Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering (IME) Elective(s)
- Technical Elective
- Free Elective or IME-698 Master‘s Project
- Advanced Materials Electives
- IME-575 Failure Analysis
- IME-684 Materials and Processes Seminar
- Management Electives
- Any MGMT course numbered 500 or higher
- IME-601 Fundamentals of Manufacturing Engineering
- IME-603 Computer Numerical Control Machining
- IME-604 Sheet Metal Forming
- IME-660 Design for Manufacture and Assembly
- IME-680 Computer Integrated Manufacturing
- IME Electives