Manufacturing Engineering Concentration
The MSE – Manufacturing Engineering program prepares you to be a technical leader in the vast world of manufacturing. You will develop skills and knowledge in advanced topical areas that are critical to the engineer.
Completion of 40 credits.
Select ten of the following offerings.
- IME-563 Safety & Human Factors
- IME-564 Ethics & Practice of Engineering
- Advanced Materials Elective
- Management Elective
- Manufacturing Process Elective(s)
- Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering (IME) Elective(s)
- Technical Elective
- Free Elective or IME-698 Master‘s Project
- Advanced Materials Electives
- IME-575 Failure Analysis
- IME-684 Materials and Processes Seminar
- Management Electives
- Any MGMT course numbered 500 or higher
- IME-601 Fundamentals of Manufacturing Engineering
- IME-603 Computer Numerical Control Machining
- IME-604 Sheet Metal Forming
- IME-660 Design for Manufacture and Assembly
- IME-680 Computer Integrated Manufacturing
- IME Electives