The Master of Science in Engineering (MSE) is a professional master‘s program that builds on an undergraduate engineering program by offering additional depth and greater mastery in a number of technical areas.
All graduates of the Master of Science in Engineering program will:
- Deepen their knowledge and increase their mastery of technical areas that match their personal career goals.
- Be better prepared to advance in positions of technical and/or managerial leadership.
- Develop their ability to sustain a life-long career in engineering, through continuing self-directed learning and professional development activities.
Students pursuing the MSE degree choose from one of the following concentrations:
- Automotive Systems
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical & Computer Engineering
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Mechanical Cognate
- Mechanical Design
- Sustainable Energy and Hybrid Technology