Computer Science Minor
Expertise in computation and how it can be practically realized and applied is a much valued skill in the professional world.
At Kettering, you can minor in Computer Science by completing six specific courses (24 credits). These focus primarily on programming including problem solving, program design, implementation and testing.
- CS-101: Computing & Algorithms I
- CS-102: Computing & Algorithms II
- CS-203: Computing & Algorithms III
- CS-211: Discrete Mathematics
- Two upper level computer science courses
See the course descriptions and details