Computer Gaming Minor
Computer gaming is a multi-million dollar industry, which is always in need of talent to bring the latest technologies to life on screen. Kettering’s Computer Gaming minor gives you the start you need to pursue a career in this cutting-edge field. The Computer Gaming minor reflects the multi-dimensional nature of the field and emphasizes the technical foundation of gaming. It allows for the rapid technical transfer of gaming into a wide variety of applications.
At Kettering, you can earn a minor in Computer Gaming by completing five courses (20 credits) as listed below. This minor is not available to computer science majors or minors.
- CS-101: Computing and Algorithms I
- CS-102: Computing and Algorithms II
- CS-320: Computer Graphics
- CS-385: Introduction to Game Design
- CS-485: Advanced Game Development