International Business Minor
Globalization is a growing reality in the 21st century. The International Business minor equips students with skills and knowledge to participate in global enterprises.
International Business (Four courses)
- BUSN-104: Introduction to Business
plus three of the following:
- BUSN-451: International Business
- ECON-350: Comparative Economic Systems or European Business Law (class taken in Germany)
- FINC-412: International Finance
- MGMT-452: International Management
- MRKT-472: International Marketing
Visit the Business Major...