New Transfer Students
Students transferring to Kettering University may receive earned hours for a Kettering course for which the student has taken an equivalent course, in content and level, at their previous institution.
The following conditions apply:
- Upon receipt of transfer credit information from the Admissions Office, coursework will be evaluated for transferability to Kettering University.
- Only courses in which a C (2.0 on a 4.0 grade scale) or higher were earned will be evaluated for transfer credit.
- Only the credit will transfer. The grades do not transfer and will not affect the GPA.
- A maximum of 72 earned hours may be awarded by transfer.
- All coursework is evaluated for transfer to Kettering University regardless of a student’s intended major.
- All credits awarded may not be applicable to graduation requirements. Consult with your degree department to determine how the equivalent courses will apply to your degree.
- Any requests for transfer coursework review must be submitted with any requested supporting documentation by the end of the student’s first academic term.
- Final official transcripts are required to be mailed from the student’s transferring institution(s) prior to registration for the next academic term.
- Transfer evaluations are processed by the Registrar’s Office (email@example.com).