If you are registering for courses which will complete your academic degree requirements, please complete the Masters Degree Application to Graduate and fax to 810-762-9836. Refer to registration/refund dates for Application to Graduate deadline.
Graduate students in these programs; MSOM Operations Management, MSLM Lean Management, and MSEM Engineering Management, wishing to add or drop KUO courses must call a Kettering University Online professional advisor at 855.418.0201.
Connect to Banner Web for registration.
- Select Student.
- Select "Registration Menu".
- Select "Check Your Registration Status" to verify that you have no registration blocking holds. Select term you are registering for and select "Submit Term".
- If no holds exist, select "Look-up Classes to Add" from the bottom of the "Check Your Registration Status" page or from the Registration Menu. If holds are indicated, select "View Holds" item at the bottom of the page for explanation. Holds must be resolved prior to registration.
- Enter Course Number and select appropriate Part of Term, scroll to bottom of screen and select "Get Classes" and select "Register". Your course registration will display. To register for additional courses, select "Class Search" at bottom of page, then repeat.
- Click: Submit Changes to process your registration. Banner web will display the courses successfully registered and any errors that prevented registration.
To correct your registration errors:
- To drop a class, click the down arrow located under "action" on current schedule, select "web drop" then click on submit changes.
- To verify course registrations, select: student detail schedule.
- When finished, select the "Exit" button at the top right of the page, select the "Home" function of your web browser to logout and return to Kettering's home page.
Online Helpful Hints
- Be sure to page down to view the entire page. Some options are located near the bottom of the page.
- Use the menu button to move between screens. Do not use the Back button to navigate on the Banner web pages or you will be logged off. At the stop sign, login again.
- Inactivity for a 7-minute period will log you out. If this happens, simply login again.
- Three failed attempts to login will disable your Banner web account.
- If you try to access a menu option and receive the message 'request failed', click on the Back button and try again.
- To remove registration error messages, select "Class Search" item at the bottom of the page, then select another course or section.