Online Grade Entry Instructions
Only grades of A, A-, B+, B, B-, C+, C, C-, D+, D, F and the grade of Incomplete (I) are to be entered by faculty. Do not leave grade blank.
Only grades of A, A-, B+, B, B-, C+, C, C-, F and the grade of Incomplete (I) are to be entered by faculty. Do not leave grade blank.
Note: The grades of D+ or D are not accepted.
How to use Banner Web to enter grades:
- Go to Banner Web
- Login by entering your ID and password
- Select Faculty Services
- Select Mid Term Grades or Final Grades
- Select term for which you are entering grades and click submit
- Select appropriate course from dropdown box and click submit
- Select appropriate grade for each student from the grade dropdown box
At bottom of page select "submit before proceeding to next page."
Grades may be entered and changed online by faculty until noon of due date. For final grades, after that time/date, any changes must be made in writing to the Registrar's Office on the grade change form.