Working Groups Update
During this month the five Strategic Visioning Working Teams will be holding regular meetings for specific weekly deliverables. All Groups are charged with engaging the Kettering Community. To view the Working Group themes, membership and development, please click on the link to the monthly updates above. If you would like to provide feedback, feel free to use the Feedback Tab to the right.
The Planning and Assessment Council Steering Committee
Draft Vision Statements for Working Groups
January 23, 2012
Group 1: Programs
- Kettering will be a world premier institution for intellectual and entrepreneurial innovation cultivating effective global leaders.
- Kettering University will be the preeminent experiential learning institution in the world.
- Kettering University will be the preeminent experiential learning institution in the world, providing programs that emphasize leadership and global awareness.
Group 2: Delivery
- The Kettering University education is achieved by supporting thriving community of learners to develop technical competency, to become global citizens, and creating societal impacts based on an engaged, integrated and relevant experiential education.
- We champion a model of engaged and interactive education where students define, realize, and fulfill their vision of success in Engineering, Science, and Business.
- Kettering is engaged in a partnership with its students to grow and develop as people and professionals under our guidance and support.
Group 3: Setting
- Kettering University will collaboratively create and support a holistic student-centered learning environment by providing a service-oriented, innovative and vibrant campus.
Group 4: Vitality
- Be among the most highly respected technology-focused learning institutions inthe world by being recognized as a national model of experiential learning, providing programs that emphasize leadership and global awareness and becoming the center of intellectual and creative growth in the region.
Group 5: Scholarship
- Kettering University is a leader in research, development, technology, and innovation that is relevant and responsive to the needs of industry, government, and society. Kettering University is the “first-choice” resource for industry and a key contributor to economic development in the region. Programs are distinguished by collaboration both internally and externally, and by the engagement of students of all levels.