Growing out of efforts from the Higher Learning Commissions' 2007 visit, the Planning & Assessment Council (PAC) was officially formed in October 2010 with the following mission:
PAC will advise the president and all university units (including divisions, departments, and offices) with regard to strategic planning and assessment activities. In addition, PAC provides a forum for sharing information about such activities by and with all recognized planning/assessment units.
PAC is comprised of a steering committee and task forces. The membership includes:
- representatives from each planning/assessment unit, both academic and non-academic
- 4 members appointed by the faculty senate
- 4 members appointed by student government
- chairperson appointed by the president
The steering committee is elected from within and by the PAC members. Task forces are appointed and approved by the steering committee and include members of the university at large.
- Chair, Dr. Jackie El-Sayed
- Ada Cheng
- Beth Covers
- Beth Ewald
- John Geske
- Edwin Imasuen
- Shari Luck
- Terri Lynch-Caris