Growing out of the 2007 Higher Learning Commission visit, the Planning and Assessment Council guided the 2014 HLC Self-Study process. PAC has also championed:
- an institutional strategic mission and vision process
- development of departmental assessment plans
- employee moral task force
For more information on PAC efforts, visit the PAC website.
PAC is comprised of a steering committee and task forces. The membership includes:
- representatives from each planning/assessment unit, both academic and non-academic
- 4 members appointed by the faculty senate
- 4 members appointed by student government
- chairperson appointed by the president
The steering committee is elected from within and by the PAC members. Task forces are appointed and approved by the steering committee and include members of the university at large.